Give your sufferers the non-surgical spine ache reduction they want with aid from the Atlas of Picture-Guided Spinal Approaches by Dr. Michael Bruce Furman. This scientific reference book points a tremendously visible atlas layout that suggests you precisely how to soundly and correctly perform each and every approach step-by-step.
A unique, systematic, safe, and efficient strategy makes Atlas of Picture-Guided Spinal Approaches your go-to aid for spine ache relief on your sufferers. The tremendously visible format suggests you exactly the way to perform each and every approach, highlighting imaging pearls and emphasizing foremost and suboptimal imaging. Updated content comprises ultrasound concepts and approaches for “spine mimickers,” including hip and shoulder picture-guided approaches, keeping you on the leading edge of modern spine ache-relief strategies.
- Safely and correctly relieve your sufferers’ pain with constant, easy-to-follow chapters that e book you through each and every approach.
- Highly visible atlas presentation of an algorithmic, image-guided strategy for each and every approach: trajectory view (demonstrates fluoroscopic “set up”); multi-planar affirmation views (AP, lateral, oblique); and safety view (what have to be avoided throughout injection), along with foremost and suboptimal distinction patterns.
- Special chapters on Needle Concepts, Procedural Defense, Fluoroscopic and Ultrasound Imaging Pearls, Radiation Defense, and L5-S1 Disc Entry supply additional visual guide.
- View drawings of radiopaque landmarks and key radiolucent anatomy that can’t be seen fluoroscopically.
- Includes new and entertaining diagrams demonstrating cervical, thoracic, and lumbar radiofrequency probe placement and remedy zones on multi-planar views.
- Features new insurance of ultrasound concepts, as neatly as image-guided approaches for “spine mimickers,” such as hip and shoulder.