Ball chairs provide a different sitting experience than regular chairs. They force you to sit up straighter and many people simply prefer them over regular chairs. We provide our chair frame AND ball with a 1 year guarantee, administered directly by Isokinetics Inc. in Arkansas, USA. Many people report sitting on an exercise ball while at home or work promotes flexibility, coordination, motor skills and balance. And many who have tried a ball chair simply prefer them to traditional chairs. It may take time before your body becomes accustom to sitting on an exercise ball. You may need to try different ball pressures until you find the level you prefer. Start by using it 10 to 15 minutes a day and gradually work your way up. If you have had back problems or injuries, make sure to consult your physician or therapist first. Note: We provide a small, starter pump for free for you to have a way to inflate your ball. However, exercise balls require a lot of air and it will take a lot of pumping with the free pump. So, you may want to consider purchasing at this time a high volume air pump, especially if you use exercise balls a lot or have other things you often inflate, like pool toys or air mattresses. Please follow ball inflation instructions carefully. It is a key requirement to fill the ball to 52cm. All exercise balls need time to stretch. We guarantee our exercise ball will inflate to its intended size (52cm). Pump it up until it measures 20.5″ sitting on the floor to a point level with the top. Please search YouTube (“isokinetics inc”) for our instruction videos, especially for proper ball inflation. NOTE: Due to recent design changes, height adapters (sold by others as an accessory to add height to similar chairs) no longer work on our brand of chair.
- STANDARD HEIGHT ball chair frame with office size 60mm (2.5″) wheels, versus 50mm (2″) used on other brands. Bigger wheels provide a smoother, quieter rolling experience. Base has 4 wheels, 2 of which are lockable (we recommend placing the lockable wheels in the back to help avoid accidental locking). PLEASE test seating heights (see specific bullet point) at home before you choose between our Standard or Tall Boy frame
- SITTING HEIGHT. Measurements require ball filled to 52cm (with ball on floor, 20.5″ measured straight up to a line level with ball top). Each person is different, but the Standard frame user height range is about 5′ 0″ to 5′ 11″. We recommend you test sitting heights at home before buying. In the frame, the ball top is 23.5″ unsat on. Seated, a 135 lb person sits about 19.5″ off the ground; 150 lb, 19″; 175 lb, 18.5″ & 200 lb, 18″. By comparison, basic solid seat chairs are 17″ to 18″ high
- PLEASE NOTE: Height adapters that add 2″ (sold by other sellers) do not fit any model of Isokinetics Inc. brand ball chairs. Please choose between our Standard or Tall Boy frame height
- IN BOX: Rolling ball base and back in solid black, 4 60mm (2.5″) wheels, 2 of which are lockable, a reinforced black metal ball retaining bar, a 52cm Isokinetics Inc. branded ball, a small starter pump, our exclusive ball measuring tape, Isokinetics Inc. Contact and Warranty sheet, assembly instructions and basic exercise guide. We guarantee our ball will inflate to 52cm (20.5″). See our YouTube video on proper ball inflation (search isokinetics inc)
- WE GUARANTEE our chair frame AND ball for 1 year. We also guarantee our 52cm (20.5″) ball will fill to its intended size. Read included instructions and watch our YouTube video (search isokinetics inc). Final ball measurement, with ball sitting on the floor, is 52 cm or 20.5″ measured straight up from floor to the point level with the ball top. Call us if you have questions